Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

I only woke up yesterday and I met my ward and by the end of the day I was a big hit with the entire hospital and all the staff ​​​​​​lift my left arm and if you see you had tourn round and show me your bck then I would bring it crashing down onto a pillow I have by my thighs. Last night I asked for a hairwash which the nurses loved as it's usually just the ladies who use them. As the boys came bac ofk from their smokes when they saw me wearing mine they immediately wanted one too! I am a leader of fashion darling. Hope to be home tomorrow after I told me getting frustrated is not a seizure And they were waiting for my bowels to open and I told them that it's just a normal day for me first thing I. I will do is slipper socks microwave oven then my clothes on as I have been in a gown for three days. I'm going home today the doctor confirmed it that this morning. I have also experienced the dark side of nurses. I'll never so glad to be home.😘😍😀😁 XX

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Lovely to see you posting Matthew!

Am I reading you correctly - you were asleep for a few days?? xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Just in time for cooking Danish bacon xxx
      Copyright Graham

Comment

Been very quiet 🤔
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

matthew55 hurrah your back....we very nearly sent out a search party!! Wow you'll be glad to be home sweet home 👍
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Glad that you are going home Mathew, or you’re allready home by this time. Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

So lovely to hear from you Matthew.. hope you're home now!

Hugs to you. Xx

Comment

Glad to hear from you Matthew, and that you're going home x
                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

It's coming home, it's coming home ... NO SORRY it's .... Mathews coming home,Mathews coming home

Richard
                  Richard

Comment

Did you bring me back a stick of rock?

Comment

Hope you back home now and doing ok Matthew?

Comment

We need an update Matthew. Hope your ok. 😚

Comment

I have definitely changed I can't do my own meds or coffee concoctions. I need a Zimmer to get around and have to wear a nappie. I can still use the stairs but very slowly. But I am home on my sofa! 😁😀😍😘xx
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I wasn't asleep I was awake but Incapable to communicate. A very strange place. 😘😍😀😁xx p.s my beloved happy pills gave me a heart murmur!😢xx

Comment

I've had a heart murmur since born. Did you get a catheter fitted? Nothing like your own sofa for comfort 😚

Comment

Working...
                              X