No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does sound a strange place youve been, glad you're back home and seemingly inspiringly cheerful x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Catheter and pads mean I never need a toilet again. 😁😉😀😘xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Could still use bio loo for wash and brush up. 😄
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Gosh Denise you sound like me.( Always promoting my bio bidet)For the moment I love my bio bidet.
          Keep positive Matthew..You sound like you are glad to be home
          Best Wishes
          Mary

Comment

Glad to read you are back on here, take care of yourself Matt x
            Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Glad your back Matthew

And sense of humour intact

Enjoy your sofa and own space

Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Well it turns out that I can walk unaided and I'm using my super loo again. 😀😁🤗😍xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Well done you. Was all this because of a stomach problem?
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Happy to hear that - the loo lives to service you again 👍👍 😘
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

That was part of it 😁😀😉🤗xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                        That was part of it
                        Blimey, you'd do well under interrogation - did you work for MI6? 😂😂

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

So much of what happens is up to us and is down to our brains. I could have stayed in bed and had everything done for me but I believe that God only helps people who can help themselves. Hence in three days I am back to where I was before the last Hospital visit with the exception of a catheter but I have a bag for that, when I remember to unwrap it. 😁😆😍😘xx

Comment

Glad you hear you are progressing well Matthew.
                            Best wishes
                            Mary

Comment

Working...
                            X