The Dark Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Side

I witnessed a nurse put an infected needle from the sharps bin into a patient then heard him laughing about it. He even put a plastic tabbard on the patient to cover the infected area when doctors came in. He tried to remove my canular but I wouldn't let him. Terrifying. 😞😟xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

matthew55 sounds absolutely terrifying. I hope you will report it...shocking!!!
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

That sounds like something from a horror movie. 🤤

Comment

I heard them laughing about it, shortly after, how the site had swelled up and would start spitting at him. Now he has HIV to go along with his parkinsons. I never want to go back to [removed by Admin]😠🤮😰🤬☠️☠️
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Matthew this should be investigated by the police 😵

Comment

They are pretty useless

Comment

cant do anything if they dont know

Comment

Hi matthew55 ,

A member of our MND Connect team will be contacting you directly via private message to escalate and discuss the issues you have experienced.

We are going to remove the name of the hospital from your post but the rest of your post will stay visible.

Many thanks,

Forum Admin
                Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

No contact yet and I'm worried about other people being targeted.

Comment

Needs to be raised as safeguarding with the hospital & police notified hopefully Admin_MND have progressed this
                    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Hi Matthew

I've sent you a private message.

Best Wishes

Rachel
                      MND Connect Adviser
                      MND Connect
                      Contact us on 0808 802 6262 or at [email protected]

Comment

Reply sent

Comment

Working...
                        X