You couldn't make it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up

Last night at midnight I had the police threatening to break down my front door. Thank God my good friend David had stopped for the night! Turns out that someone had grassed me up and they were after my growing tents, which were in my bedroom. Joke being they hadn't been used for a year. They actually did me a favour as I'd wanted rid of them for a while. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€­πŸ‘xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Growing tents? πŸ€”

Comment

Cannabis plants. Palliative medicine πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

🀀🌿

Comment

Matthew!!πŸ˜…

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            Last night at midnight I had the police threatening to break down my front door. Thank God my good friend David had stopped for the night! Turns out that someone had grassed me up and they were after my growing tents, which were in my bedroom. Joke being they hadn't been used for a year. They actually did me a favour as I'd wanted rid of them for a while. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€­πŸ‘xx
            "Grassed you up" πŸ€”πŸŒ±πŸŒ±excuse the punπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Grasses are cowards πŸ˜ πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

There are some conditions medical cannabis is legal? Or did I dream that....
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

matthew55 Not many people would have known that you had those tents I presume, that's the worrying/sad/bad thing 😟
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

LindaB Yes, but A) it doesn't apply to grow your own supply and B) medicinal cannabis isn't licensed for nearly enough medical conditions 😩

​

Comment

I don't care anymore. I just got the syringes and I had no idea that you are on the golden Isle. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Great you got them.

It's obvious that you never bothered to read my bio 😭😭😭 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          LindaB Yes, but A) it doesn't apply to grow your own supply and B) medicinal cannabis isn't licensed for nearly enough medical conditions 😩
                          So I guess desperate people do desperate thingsπŸ‘
                          Should be legalised is my view🀘🌱🌱

Comment

I think bothered is a bit strong Ellie, I've always felt like I've always known you. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‹xx

Comment

Oh mate, I jest!! πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                              X