X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin_MND
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Sad to say Graham you are dealing with paid employees and not mental health professionals. I have had similar problems here in the past. It's really not worth the blood you'll loose banging your head against the wall my friend. πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ€”πŸ§xx
    Morning Matthew,

Can we remind you of the Forum Guidelines, particularly the point around 'be kind'.

If you have anything you wish to discuss please message us so we can let this thread go back to its original purpose for all members.

Many thanks,

Forum Admin

Leave a comment:

• Admin_MND
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Rachel (MNDA),

There are now 2 issues.

The hate post on the 'Call de Kops' thread which was humour between me and my carers! And the MNDA's subsequent conversation that disregarded the hate post.

The untimely passing of yet ANOTHER friend. Does the MNDA ever read posts that are clear cries for help?
    Morning Graham,

Just to confirm this isn't Rachel, she works in our MND Connect team and isn't an Admin.

We are here to support you and we were also extremely sad to read about Barry. Unfortunately, as we have mentioned before, your recent comments have upset other members and gone against our guidelines.

In our latest messages we have encouraged you to contact our Connect team for support and we will continue to do this.

If you would like to discuss this anymore please message us as we would like to let this thread go back to its original purpose for all members.

Many thanks,

Forum Admin

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Sad to say Graham you are dealing with paid employees and not mental health professionals. I have had similar problems here in the past. It's really not worth the blood you'll loose banging your head against the wall my friend. πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ€”πŸ§xx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Rachel (MNDA),

There are now 2 issues.

The hate post on the 'Call de Kops' thread which was humour between me and my carers! And the MNDA's subsequent conversation that disregarded the hate post.

The untimely passing of yet ANOTHER friend. Does the MNDA ever read posts that are clear cries for help?

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I'm far too modest to admit that
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh you're hilarious, you haven't a modest cell in your body. I used the male super hero emoji too, especially for you 😘😘

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm far too modest to admit that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    At the end of the day we are only human
    It helps to be Super Human if living with an MND πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈ 🀩

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    At the end of the day we are only human πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    I can only say that, having experienced only tiny changes in the same bodily parts over the last year, i know how fortunate i am, and how lucky i am to have such a positive atttude, as Ellie says - long may it continue!

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    PeterPan thats the attitude I aspire toπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    A very thoughtful post. I know I can’t beat this disease, but I’m pretty sure I can use my best endeavours to plan and prepare, and do everything I can to try to keep one step ahead and to enjoy what remains to the full. I know I’m going to have some very bad days and dark thoughts. I also know that positivity may have only a marginal effect on the outcome, but I want to try to do my best for me, for my grown up children and my precious young grandchildren. I also want to try to spare my wife the worst of experiences and poor behaviour on my part if I can avoid it. I’d like them all to remember the good times, and also that I tried hard. It’s easy to say all this now, but it’s what I really want to transpire.
    Last edited by PeterPan; 14 July 2021, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by EvelynMW View Post
    Noone has told me that i have a specific diagnosis, but i'd guess the 3 -5 year, ALS as i have a known wonky gene.
    Hopefully not, Evelyn - after ~3 years your symptoms are still confined to just one area, and long may that continue! xx

Leave a comment:

• Admin_MND
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    I have been threatened by the MNDA yet again. Mindset is important but us sufferers often face the sternest challenges from our loved ones and charities set up to protect us. I will be following this up with the Police and the media if necessary.
    Morning Graham,

We have not and will not be threatening you, all we ask is that you follow our Forum Guidelines, which you agreed to when you became a member of the Forum. As explained in our messages, your recent comments have been upsetting other members so we have removed these and will continue to do so for any future comments which upset other members.

Many thanks,

Forum Admin

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    I have been threatened by the MNDA yet again. Mindset is important but us sufferers often face the sternest challenges from our loved ones and charities set up to protect us. I will be following this up with the Police and the media if necessary.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Too true Mathew 😊 πŸ˜€ πŸ€—, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X