Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning

My friend David noticed a gypo mark on my house. Some sorry sick low life had identified me as an easy target. Luckily a can and steel wool took care of it but I urge everyone to be vigilant. The irony is that they would be doing me a favour breaking in and killing me! πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Oh Matthew that's horrible. There are some wicked people about. 😚

Comment

It takes all sorts to make up this sick world of ours. πŸ€”πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me. Horrible enough to think that someone you trust, that you are dependent on, has been in your house and dobbed you in. Without some low life doing that to you as well.

Love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          The irony is that they would be doing me a favour breaking in and killing me!
          Ah mate, there are nicer ways to go than that - pump me full of sedatives please, thank you very much.

And David deserves a big hug and smoochie from me πŸ€— 😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Any way that is quicker is alright with me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Dogs help a lot with that problem. Crooks tend to shy away if you have a barker inside. They would rather find a nice quiet place to do the dirty deeds than to confront that unknown inside. I had a Lhasa Apso that loved to bark when someone was on the porch. Great doorbell too! Now I have 2 Beagles, and the nose on these dogs is better than the doorbell!

Comment

I'd kill for a dog πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ€”xx

Comment

Yes me too, Matthew, I would love a dog but of course not able to look after one.x
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Same here. I miss having a dog at home. Not had one since me and Steve got together early 2002. I had dogs most of my life previously. I couldn’t care for a dog now and Steve wouldn’t want to 😞. Lynne x
                    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I lost my dog Bella last year I miss her dearly and would love another but I know we couldn’t look after another one 🐢😒
                      Janette x

Comment

Working...
                      X