No announcement yet.

Decision time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I even got a kiss and a hug, and I don't like her! πŸ˜•πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Any port in a storm and all that, no?? 😊😊

6 of my 7 carers have tats - they're the best, mind you they don't snog me, I now feel I'm missing out!! πŸ€­πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, Matthew x
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Hope you get it Matthew xxx
          Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Hi Matthew , if you get offered a flat in an extra sheltered housing complex at Leigh you might via your social worker prefer to use the on site carers for your support?
            Guess you haven’t heard any more on an offer of a flat yet?
            Good luck
            Mary

Comment

Apparently a bid has been placed
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

And my OT is assessing it next week

Comment

🀞🀞🀞 Squeaky bum time! 😘😘

​

Comment

Judging by the past it will have to be perfect πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€xx

Comment

Honestly, it'll have to be perfect or you'll be put through all this again...

A lip on the shower, tight turning areas, inadequate number of sockets etc. can seem irrelevant until they become very relevant. xx

​

Comment

Let’s hope the bid is successful..you could do with a lucky break .Suitable housing will make a real difference to you hopefully.
                        Lets see what next week brings.
                        Best wishes
                        Mary

Comment

I really hope this happens and its just right for your needs Matthew. It seems like such a lottery to get the right place and as Mary says, you deserve a lucky break .Fingers crossed 🀞 xxx

Comment

Working...
                          X