No announcement yet.

Plight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening - I believe I'm new since you last posted so hello there.

If you want to message me privately I might be able to offer some legal advice?

Please note I'm not a lawyer myself but I have some serious legal friends who are often willing to provide free advice if I ask

Best

Andy
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Hello Andy, it's lovely to meet you and I very much appreciate your offer of help however it is going through solicitors.

Originally posted by nunhead_man View Post
      Good evening - I believe I'm new since you last posted so hello there.

If you want to message me privately I might be able to offer some legal advice?

Please note I'm not a lawyer myself but I have some serious legal friends who are often willing to provide free advice if I ask

Best

Andy
      Best wishes

Jeannie

Please donate and share forever grateful xx Please see the link https://www.gofundme.com/83tq5j-help..._co_campmgmt_w

Comment

A big thanks to Terry and his granddad for donating, love to you both xx
        Best wishes

Jeannie

Please donate and share forever grateful xx Please see the link https://www.gofundme.com/83tq5j-help..._co_campmgmt_w

Comment

Working...
        X