Olympian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympian

If sleeping was an Olympic event I would be in for a shot at Gold! 9 hours PB. πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜ŒπŸ€£xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

That's pretty good. I'm so jealous. I keep waking up about 2am. Very annoying. How are you doing that?

Comment

I cheat! Four Zopis πŸ˜‰
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Sounds great Mathew x
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Ok what's a zopis? Sounds like a Greek god. πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Sleeping pills

Comment

If you were an Olympian, Matthew, what would your discipline be? Couldn't picture you atop a prancing dressage horse - maybe the triathlon or high dive? 😘
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Shooting would my preference πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ‘xx

Comment

Should've guessed 😍😍 You know those bullets are blanks, don't you? πŸ˜‰ xx
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Haha no pole dancing 😬

Comment

I could do synchronized diving. Would have to be with a hippo. Like to see them get that onto the top diving board. Certain we'd both go with a splash. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
                      X