Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Every cloud, eh Janette!!

Sorry it happened to you, though love that you can have a laugh about it and, at least it didn't happen on your new celebratory bed linen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    You have to laugh πŸ˜‚ although it was Phil who had to clean it up πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ He doesn’t mind bless him πŸ₯° no not on new bedding xx
    Janette x

Comment

thanks ellie. if only you knew!!!
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

what celebratory bed linen?

Comment

My lift is being finished on Wednesday so I can get back to my bedroom so Ellie said I should buy some new bed linen to mark the occasion lol πŸ˜‚ x
          Janette x

Comment

Oh wow. At last. I am so pleased for you. Nothing like your own bed.

I just had a bit of a situation. Stephens electric bed had been up in the sitting position since early this morning because my cat had gone inside. She came out to the rattle of cat biscuits but my shock when the bed would not go back down! 🀀 thought I'd be spending the night on the floor. Pulled the bedding back. Pulled the bed away from the wall. The plug had come out. No idea how!! It's right in the corner of the room.

strange things keep happening. 😨 I feel like him going mad.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              strange things keep happening. 😨 I feel like him going mad.
              A) the cats seem to be responsible for a lot of the strange things - perhaps they're rebelling against their new living quarters 😊
              B) I think you went mad some time ago πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I'm sure George pinches things. He used to like little plastic toys. He might well have stollen the missing peg parts.

I walked to the local coop the other day. It felt so strange being outside and trying to put one foot in front of the other. Yesterday wasn't so bad. Need to be strong and face the world πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Yesterday wasn't so bad. Need to be strong and face the world πŸ˜ƒ
                  You're not the only one with post-lockdown anxiety and you've moved countries, so don't think you're weak or anything like it.

Big Girl Pants on πŸ€—πŸ€— 😘😘

​

Comment

Big pants on all the time. Those tiny little string things just don't do it for me. I do like to put them on the washing line to get the neighbours thinking. 😘

Comment

Those tiny little string things just don't do it for me. I do like to put them on the washing line to get the neighbours thinking.
                      And hang big Y-fronts and a string vests in between them, that'll really have the neighbours scratching their heads 😍😍😘

​

Comment

Ha tab c nesbitt comes to mind. I told sue the other day that the delivery guy called me doll. Sue said he must be thinking of Mary doll. Brought me down to earth! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

Comment

Sue said he must be thinking of Mary doll.
                          Had to Google 'Mary doll', never heard of them - wish I hadn't now, i'm scarred for life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

i think it was something most of the population watched but most couldnt understand what was being said. it was scary especially the string vest, old suit and the bandage. and that was just mary doll

Comment

Working...
                            X