Lift off!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift off!!

Theyโ€™ve actually finished my lift today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Iโ€™ve had a quick go ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m not too good today got a infection in my peg site so just started antibiotics ๐Ÿ˜ข but when I feel better Iโ€™ll be getting some practice in ๐Ÿ‘
    Janette x

Great news about the lift Janette ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, not so great about the infection ๐Ÿ˜ช

Take it easy now and get better.

Big, big hug and smoochie ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Hi Janette , glad your lift is complete..the best thing we had done in our house to make bedroom accessible.
      Sorry you had infection at Peg site.I too had an infection at stoma site of RIG...feel a lot better now..
      Best wishes
      Mary

Comment

Thats great news about the lift Janette. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yippee ! To be in your own bedroom will give you such a lift ( excuse the appalling pun !)

So sorry you've got an infection... I hope the antibiotics start to work quickly so you can use your new lift !

Take care,
        Love Debbie x๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Comment

I'm jealous I'd love a lift here. Would be wonderful. Hope you get your peg sorted and get to have fun riding up and down.

does it sound like a lift? I can't imagine it. Sounds brilliant - well we have a lift in our house - sounds very posh. ๐Ÿ˜š

Comment

Thanks everyone Iโ€™m so excited but hopefully will feel better tomorrow and can get some practice in ๐Ÿ˜Š no Denise itโ€™s quite quiet just clunks a bit when the ceiling closes xx
            Janette x

Comment

Janette, do you take probiotics or even those Yakult drinks after an antibiotic to help rebuild your good gut bacteria? xx

โ€‹

Comment

No Ellie xx
                Janette x

Comment

Thatโ€™s smashing about your lift Jeanette and I hope that your infection clears quickly. Love Lynne x
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

No harm to take some, especially as you've been feeling off form of late. Yakult, kefir or probiotics down the tube or orally or good live yogurt, only if you want to, no worries if you don't. Antibiotics kill the good bacteria too, probiotics just hurry on their replenishment. xx

โ€‹

Comment

Pleased you're getting sorted a bit more Janette x

Comment

Thanks all Iโ€™m feeling a bit better today although still a bit sore, slept all night too ๐Ÿ‘
                        Just waiting for the bed to back upstairs then we can get sorted ๐Ÿ˜Š
                        Janette x

Comment

all sounding very positive.

my day started early stephen had kicked all his bedding off and his conveen tube. coffee at 4am. went back to sleep. bucketing with rain. not a cat insight. feeding pump decided not to work. many attempts. took it all apart but i couldnt see anything wrong with it. dumped the first feed and started again. still wouldnt work then suddenly its going. electric guy came to read the meter but i dont know where its hiding. had a look at attendance allowance form and gave up. registered with local council as a carer. iceland delivery came but realise i forgot to order bread. so a walk to the shop.

Comment

Oh no ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Not a good start to your day, hope it gets better โค๏ธ Xx
                            Janette x

Comment

Nettie Glad you're feeling less sore xx

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
                              X