replied
    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    I’m tons better today folks
    Thrilled to hear this Janette.

Let's hope there are no more pins for that Voodoo doll 🤞🤞 🤗😘

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Hi Janette, you have had so much to cope with, I really understand how that could happen, and when you are under stress lots of other things are in danger of going wrong. Hope it's really worth it in the end , glad your daughter has helped, sleep well! Love and hugs from me too x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    I’m tons better today folks hopefully everything is in the right place now 👍 hoping for a better nights sleep tonight 😴 thanks to you all Janette xx

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    replied
    Janette - Understand meltdown. What don't understand is why we don't have more often. xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Sarahw Ow Sarah, that fall sounded painful...

Originally posted by Sarahw View Post
    If its not one thing it’s another.
    Spot on - I think everybody here feels like that 🙄 😘

Leave a comment:

• Sarahw
    replied
    Oh Nettie - poor you. I had a fall just like that when my legs were going in November. I was trapped between the toilet and the wheelchair. Boy, did I yell!!!! My husband and daughter couldn’t move me. Finally got me lying down and very luckily we had just had a hoist fitted so they could get me up in that. (Think I’d still be there otherwise!) If its not one thing it’s another. A good cry does indeed help and if you are not a regular crier then when the tears come its like a dam bursting. It can be very cathartic. Enjoy your lift and being able to go upstairs. Xxx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Thanks Lynne I’m ok just a bit bruised & aching 👍Janette x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Oh Janette, what a difficult couple of days you’ve had. I hope that you have a better weekend. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗 Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Oh no Janette... how awful ! Im so sorry and hope you don't feel too bad tomorrow.

More love and hugs to you tonight 🤗 ❤.
    Debbie xx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    LindaB thanks yes luckily nothing broken started aching already 🥺 Janette x

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Nettie oh how awful to have a fall...sounds exhausting....thankfully no broken bones. 🙏🤗

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    I know I was thinking the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wished they would bugger off and pick on someone else 🤨 Going to bed soon tomorrow’s another day 🤗👍😘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Oh Janette, poor, poor you!! Has somone got a Voodoo doll of you?

Take it easy tonight ( 🍷🍷) and hopefully you won't be too sore tomorrow.

Love Ellie xx

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    It just gets worse folks,just had fall I had to use the community link alert to come and get me up 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d slipped while trying to get to the commode but all my weight was crushing my legs & feet Phil & my son couldn’t get me up but managed to lie me down on my side while we waited for help, it took about 15/20 minutes then the same to get me up.
    I’m ok now but I think I’ll ache a bit tomorrow 🥴 Janette x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X