Live (just) and learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live (just) and learn

Just had a bed bath from a small woman who I hadn't met before. I now know how a joint of meat on a butchers block feels. Sandpaper is smoother. I think I'll stay smelly! πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

matthew55
    but did it help the dry skin???

Comment

I was too busy with dealing with the pain to notice! πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

WOW that's not good

zero score on YELP then xxx

Comment

Care just ain't what it used to be. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜šxx

Comment

Did you let her know afterward? If you don't give feedback, carers don't know they did something wrong, unacceptable, not how you like.

If you did let her know, you have a starting point for next time. 😘😘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ever tried talking to a tornado? She was in and out so fast I couldn't write fast enough. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜šxx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                Ever tried talking to a tornado?
                Yup, I have those type too - they still need to get your feedback before running out the door. 😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Don't worry am good at remembering faces. I'll corner her next time. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                  X