Care robot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care robot?

Has anyone heard about a home robot that Amazon are apparently bringing out that can do things for you? It's not April is it? πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Another false dawn. Astro is a bust. 😀🀬🀐😑xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I saw it but it looks very small. Not sure what it can do. In time for Christmas so I don't have much hope it will be that amazing. I am becoming so cynical πŸ™„

Comment

The sooner 'care' robots come out the better, they would be such a boon for us.

Comment

Amen sister

Comment

Care robots - I've had a few of those... πŸ˜‰πŸ™„πŸ˜
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Mine are mainly huge. They scare me a little. πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Mine are a bit noisy- is there a volume control?

Comment

Originally posted by bromleycross View Post
                  Mine are a bit noisy- is there a volume control?
                  There’s no volume control. They speak loudly and often patronisingly because you have MND. Totally unaware that MND does not affect your brain, as we can see from the very bright people on this forum. Me excepted of course.

Richard
                  Richard

Comment

Think its affected Stephen. Either that or dementia. I've had to use legal power of attorney. πŸ™

Comment

Working...
                    X