I'm being absolutely serious for a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm being absolutely serious for a change

When I am on my own and unable to speak how do I call 999 or even 911 if I need to? πŸ€”xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

You should have an alarm which can automatically dial emergency services. You only have to press a button or alternatively, if it is activated by a fall, throw it on the ground.

Comment

Oh I had one but I've lost it. Like so many things it has just disappeared. I hope it reappears as I pay monthly for it. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

There is a way of registering for 999 calls to be able to text them, which I have done but forgotten how! Hopefully someone on here will tell you x
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

You text the word 'register' to 999, then follow instructions. If people can't text, some PCs have a SIM card slot or you can buy SIM readers.

matthew55 Get in contact with the personal alarm company and get a replacement fob!! 😘😘
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
          X