sheepskin rugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheepskin rugs

hi all. just wanted to pass on a tip. i have recently purchased a couple of sheepskin rugs that i have put over my air cushion. my physio recommended it. it really is nice and toastie and comfortable that ive got one in my wheelchair. mine cost Β£35 from dunelm. oh and the dogs love it.
    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Ha Shelly21 - funny enough I was in Dunelm yesterday and saw the lovely rugs, smashing colours, couldn't help myself having a stroke of em!
    Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

I just ordered my ninth. Sitting pretty. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I could get 1 for Stephen but then I'd need more because the cats would claim them. Lucky if you can get a seat in my place

Comment

Sounds a bargain Β£35....πŸ‘
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

35 quid 😲 Does that include the πŸ‘ ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Couldn't we just buy a few sheep? Wouldn't need a lawn mower, wouldn't need fertiliser, invite them in and we can sit on them. Just a thought 🀣

Comment

Working...
              X