My daily pumping schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daily pumping schedule

I've taken to having one litre of feed, one litre of water and three two Cal's in a litre bottle topped off with water. I gain weight and pee for England! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Good idea to use an empty litre food bottle to pump in the 2cal/water mix πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I’ve just started pump feeding but I think it’s too slow 500 ml in morning 500 ml teatime @ 150 ml an hour so 6hrs total Janette x
      Janette x

Comment

Nettie You could increase the rate Janette, once you're used to the feed, or maybe run the 1000mls overnight at a slower rate.

Have you got the backpack for the pump and feed? That way you can pop it on the back of your wheelchair and you're mobile, so it shouldn't really matter that it takes 3hrs. xx
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I think everyone knows this but I go max. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
          X