#United2EndMND - Your URGENT help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent off my email.

Then I sent another email. I really sent an email if you get my drift. Well it was obviously noticed because I received a reply and they've asked to speak to me.

When panic has left and I'm more composed I will agree to fit them into my busy time table. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Comment

Brilliant Denise!

Thank you.

Hugs

Doug x

Comment

Thanks Doug. I'm wearing my tassels ๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

denise Wear your best frock and lippy, there may be photos. xx
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Didn't think I could be going into politics. Need to speak posh and get a handbag ๐Ÿคญ

Comment

To get to be an MP you need to finance yourself and your campaign for one year. That's why rich people are our politicians. It's better than working for a living. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜œxx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                Need to speak posh and get a handbag
                True, that plastic Lidl reusable bag just won't cut the mustard. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

Possibly one from Waitrose?! Harrods foodhall? Have to ditch the accent. Jolly good show. Carry on. Chop chop.

Going to refer back to my email and make some notes. I honestly didn't think anyone would listen!

Comment

Was going to say a Fendi handbag but on second thoughts, stick with the Lidl bag, don't want to give the impression you're rolling in it...

Good luck with it denise xx

โ€‹

Comment

Seriously if anyone has anything I could bring up. I'm going with lack of suitable housing, long wait for equipment and alterations.

Come on guys help me out while I have an opportunity. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                        Seriously if anyone has anything I could bring up. I'm going with lack of suitable housing, long wait for equipment and alterations.

Come on guys help me out while I have an opportunity. ๐Ÿ˜˜
                        Maybe quote Onein300 post?
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Well done Denise..Go girl ! You will be just great!

I know funding for research is vital but like you i feel very strongly that home adaptations and equipment should be immediate following diagnosis. It should be unthinkable that people with a life limiting disease are not comfortable and safe.

I know our MP by sight as I used to work at the local school and he always replies to my emails. Its possibly because he's fed up of me !

Good Luck lovely xx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Comment

Crikey, who'd choose to be an MP theses days...

RIP Sir David Amess.

โ€‹

Comment

I know. Poor man. Our democracy is threatened.

Comment

Working...
                              X