Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biting Inner cheek in mouth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I had that problem but now I don't eat anymore no problem. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      I had that problem but now I don't eat anymore no problem. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€xx
      How do you eat Matthew?
      It's all funny

      Comment


        #18
        Through my feeding tube
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          Through my feeding tube
          Not certain what that is.
          All very new to me
          It's all funny

          Comment


            #20
            I have a thing called a PEG fitted. A tube is inserted into my stomach and I syringe or pump high cal liquid feed directly into my tummy. Plus coffee, drugs and booze! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
              I have a thing called a PEG fitted. A tube is inserted into my stomach and I syringe or pump high cal liquid feed directly into my tummy. Plus coffee, drugs and booze! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx
              Oh, I see. My sister-in-law had one while getting over surgery for throat cancer.
              I have a lot to learn the hard way.
              I am stopping at my brother's for a couple of days this coming weekend so probably a fair bit of booze will be ingested.

              It's all funny

              Comment


                #22
                Ask anything you like on here and like as not someone will have done it before you. Make hay while the sun is shining my friend. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by keno View Post
                  I have a lot to learn the hard way.
                  Oh my lovely, I'm so glad you joined the forum - plenty of hands for you to hold along your way πŸ€—πŸ€—

                  Enjoy the few days with your brother - eat, drink and be merry! xx

                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

                  ​

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                    Oh my lovely, I'm so glad you joined the forum - plenty of hands for you to hold along your way πŸ€—πŸ€—

                    Enjoy the few days with your brother - eat, drink and be merry! xx
                    will do my best
                    It's all funny

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X