No announcement yet.

Biting Inner cheek in mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had that problem but now I don't eat anymore no problem. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      I had that problem but now I don't eat anymore no problem. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜€xx
      How do you eat Matthew?
      It's all funny

Comment

Through my feeding tube
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Through my feeding tube
          Not certain what that is.
          All very new to me
          It's all funny

Comment

I have a thing called a PEG fitted. A tube is inserted into my stomach and I syringe or pump high cal liquid feed directly into my tummy. Plus coffee, drugs and booze! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx

Comment

I have a thing called a PEG fitted. A tube is inserted into my stomach and I syringe or pump high cal liquid feed directly into my tummy. Plus coffee, drugs and booze! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx
              Oh, I see. My sister-in-law had one while getting over surgery for throat cancer.
              I have a lot to learn the hard way.
              I am stopping at my brother's for a couple of days this coming weekend so probably a fair bit of booze will be ingested.

It's all funny

Comment

Ask anything you like on here and like as not someone will have done it before you. Make hay while the sun is shining my friend. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜œβœŒοΈxx

Comment

Originally posted by keno View Post
                  I have a lot to learn the hard way.
                  Oh my lovely, I'm so glad you joined the forum - plenty of hands for you to hold along your way πŸ€—πŸ€—

Enjoy the few days with your brother - eat, drink and be merry! xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                    Oh my lovely, I'm so glad you joined the forum - plenty of hands for you to hold along your way πŸ€—πŸ€—

Enjoy the few days with your brother - eat, drink and be merry! xx
                    will do my best
                    It's all funny

Comment

Working...
                    X