This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General apology

The last few days have been very dark for me. I have no idea why but I'm very sorry for anything I said that was mean. πŸ™xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

matthew55 we all have dark days. Luckily we have this safe space to vent....although I haven't read any of your posts that sounded mean to be fair....hoping you feel a little bit of light shining through the dark today. πŸ€—πŸ™
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Matthew, you bring us great joy on this Forum with smiles and hugs and posts encouraging us to get through one more day. The corduroy pillow cases joke was brilliant! And you are very helpful over equipment and so on.

Not forgetting the gnomes of course!

I implore you to stick to posting those sorts of things over darker thoughts.

Doug

Comment

Thank you Doug. While I still breath I will. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I never noticed any awkward posts either. I think dark days happen and we still need to come out and chat on dark days.

your keeping it real
          x
          Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

matthew55 I still pop in from time to time. You've helped me more than you'll ever know as a carer for this dreadful disease. Thank you πŸ’• 😊

Comment

Mathew I too didn’t notice any offensive posts from you. If I had then I’d have ignored them most likely thinking that you must be having a hard time of it. As others have stated you bring joy, smiles and good tips by your posts usually which I’m sure we all appreciate. I certainly do. So please do keep them come. Love Lynne x
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

we're all in this together Matt. We understand. Nuff said

Comment

Thank you all for being you πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

I don't think you were in the slightest bit rude mate and my rude-ometer is sharp 😏

Sorry that you've had a rough few days πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thanks mate. It's the usual thing with the written word that is read so many different ways. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

I haven't posted much as quite a newbie but your post has made me feel the need to. Wanted to say Matthew that u are not rude and never any need to apologise. Am sure everyday can have its limits and push you to feeling at such a low point. You are kind and think of others on here and try to help people. Never forget that. England result didn't exactly help did it?! Xx

Comment

Thanks my friend. It's very nice to know I'm appreciated. Bless you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜βœŒοΈπŸ€—xx

Comment

matthew55 no need to apoligse we all have dark times.

that said I have never had an issue with anything you have EVER said.

As someone who has had hard times in the past.
                            keep writing and reaching out.

Big internet hugs

Always look out for your posts, glad you are here on planet earth.

i say that as someone who has phoned the Samarians (a number of times, usually at 2am)
                            back in 2017 and always glad I am here in 2021

Comment

Oh matthew55 I'm so sorry you've been having a bad few days. I'm sure everyone on here has them and I've never noticed you being grumpy.

I love your open and honest posts and especially enjoy your inspirational ones about love and friendship in the mornings. Perhaps we should tell each other more often how we feel.

Huge hugs and love to you xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—β€

Comment

Working...
                              X