Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought you seemed very up beat. Hadn't noticed anything that made me think you had been having a bad time. We're all here for you like you've been here for us. πŸ₯°
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

wouldn't be human without the dark days, and sharing the odd bit of grit keeps us all sharp and on our toes xxxx

Comment

Your apology is not acceptable until you remove offensive comments about me. I also note that our MNDA has not removed your offensive comment while removing my FACTUAL comments about MNDA corruption!

It is all being sent to the police who are investigating.
        Copyright Graham

Comment

If they exist I will willingly. πŸ‘πŸ€—βœŒοΈπŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hi Matthew. I haven’t seen anything that could be deemed offensive. Please don’t go soft on us. We love you.
            Richard

Comment

With beautiful women body washing me I'm the opposite of soft! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Your apology is not acceptable until you remove offensive comments about me. I also note that our MNDA has not removed your offensive comment while removing my FACTUAL comments about MNDA corruption!

It is all being sent to the police who are investigating.
                What is this all about?

Richard
                Richard

Comment

No idea Richard. Think I've missed something. πŸ€”

Comment

matthew55 You'll be wanting to borrow my πŸ‘œ ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
                    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ha Ha. I went to probably the last all boys comprehensive school in London and I still fancied girls. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Still don't know what is going on. πŸ™ƒ why is goldilocks talking about handbags 🀭

Comment

denise Me neither but sometimes 2 + 2 = 5 😏😘

​

Comment

I thought it was 3 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                              I thought it was 3 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜xx
                              You always underestimate yourself mate, be bolder πŸ₯°

​

Comment

I know I'm too shy and retiring. Always have been. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X