Thank you all for being you 😁🤗😘😍xx

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    replied
    we're all in this together Matt. We understand. Nuff said

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Mathew I too didn’t notice any offensive posts from you. If I had then I’d have ignored them most likely thinking that you must be having a hard time of it. As others have stated you bring joy, smiles and good tips by your posts usually which I’m sure we all appreciate. I certainly do. So please do keep them come. Love Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Daught21
    replied
    matthew55 I still pop in from time to time. You've helped me more than you'll ever know as a carer for this dreadful disease. Thank you 💕 😊

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    I never noticed any awkward posts either. I think dark days happen and we still need to come out and chat on dark days.

your keeping it real
    x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Thank you Doug. While I still breath I will. 😉😁🤗😍xx

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Matthew, you bring us great joy on this Forum with smiles and hugs and posts encouraging us to get through one more day. The corduroy pillow cases joke was brilliant! And you are very helpful over equipment and so on.

Not forgetting the gnomes of course!

I implore you to stick to posting those sorts of things over darker thoughts.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    matthew55 we all have dark days. Luckily we have this safe space to vent....although I haven't read any of your posts that sounded mean to be fair....hoping you feel a little bit of light shining through the dark today. 🤗🙏

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic General apology

General apology

The last few days have been very dark for me. I have no idea why but I'm very sorry for anything I said that was mean. 🙏xx
Working...
X