Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    When you've spent time in hell you will enjoy Paradise after. Stay Strong my girl. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    No pain, no gain, eh?

When we bought this new house, my bathroom needed to be ripped out and turned into a wetroom and, unbelievably, the vendors said we could do it before we signed final contracts!! Later we found out the lady's brother had MND.

This act of kindness and compassion saved me so much stress and grief ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Thanks Ellie โค๏ธ Oh I wish Iโ€™d gone somewhere else ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but I survived last week this week canโ€™t be any worse, I just have to think of the end result ๐Ÿ‘ love Janette x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Oh Janette, someone found that damn Voodoo doll again ๐Ÿ˜ช How awful and exhausting for you...

We missed you too - I thought you may have gone elsewhere to escape the work and were having too good a time; how wrong I was ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Good to hear you've been patched up somewhat.

Welcome home ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    started a topic Bad week

Bad week

Hi folks, sorry Iโ€™ve not been on for a while, the work started on the wet room ๐Ÿ‘ so been stuck in the bedroom sat in a garden which is more comfortable than my wheelchair ๐Ÿ™„ that I could cope with but the I broke my tooth/bridge ๐Ÿฅบ which was so sharp and making my tongue so sore, but couldnโ€™t get appointment as I needed a home visit.It took Phil days and many hours on the phone trying to get me sorted, I couldnโ€™t concentrate on anything I had that much saliva I couldnโ€™t swallow unless I chomped on my teeth loads until I could swallow.
    Finally on Friday someone came and ground the tooth down thatโ€™s all they could, itโ€™s not perfect but brought me some relief ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป so now stopped salivating so much and chomping ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Missed you lot โค๏ธ X
Working...
X