Aloe Vera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloe Vera

I can't find the thread but matthew55 recommended using aloe Vera gel on stiff and painful joints. I have been waking in the night with painful legs and a burning pain in my feet. I can't move them to relieve the pain and I guess painkillers wear off in the night.

So ordered pure aloe Vera gel off Amazon and hubby has been putting it on my legs and feet.

i slept through the night for the first time in ages last night and my feet aren't so swollen today. Great recommendation Matthew xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Matthew sure will be pleased with you 😊 So glad it works for you.

We have a few aloe vera plants, admittedly more work than squeezing a tube, but my daughter is an eco girl 😏
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hi Debs, wonder if I could use it direct from the plant? - I have one and the oil that comes out when it gets damaged usually due to weight is amazing. I might try it never mind for Albert for me!

Sue
      Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

Suefromwakey I use it from the plant Sue, there are lots of how-to videos on YouTube xx
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Used to have huge aloe vera plants in Portugal. Used to just rub it on any body parts.
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Great if you have a burn or an itchy spot. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
            X