Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

IF they show up then tomorrow I'm getting my flu jab and my feet done. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ˜œxx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Sounds like a good deal. Is that covid or seasonal?
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Seasonal and my booster is on the way
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Have you had shingles and pneumonia jabs as well? I've asked about all of them.
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Had my flu jab and booster on saturday
          It's all funny

Comment

I had no idea such jabs existed to be honest. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜x

Comment

A nurse and a podiatrist or a multi talented person? xx
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

A double act. I'm the multi talented one! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Thats good Matthew. Feet and jab in one go !

I had my covid booster yesterday and I'm using it as an excuse for a duvet day today. πŸ’€πŸ“Ί πŸ“š πŸ›Œ β˜•

I think the pneumonia jab is a one off . Hope they turn up! X πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                    I'm the multi talented one!
                    Oh puh-lease πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

Well, I think there's a 😘better chance they'll turn up as they would have had to liaise on their joint availability 🀞🀞🀞

I had a Podiatrist here last week and I'm getting Special Shoes 😳😳😲😲😱😱 The truest sign that I am indeed a spaz.... 😏😍😍

​

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      I think the pneumonia jab is a one off .
                      Yes, it is and can be given at the same time as the flu jab or the shingles jab. xx

​

Comment

Actually Deb I was thinking of you when the podiatrist was telling me all about my Special Shoes πŸ˜ƒ

You would *not* have been impressed. 😘

​

Comment

Pearls to swine 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Pearls to swine
                            I shall see if that holds true once I test drive them. 😘

​

Comment

tomorrow I'm getting my flu jab
                              For the first time since I started getting flu jabs, this year I had a humdinger of a headache the following day, hopefully you won't 🀞🀞😘

​

Comment

Working...
                              X