Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not quite a spaz yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Jealousy, jealousy... (me to you) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
      โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Yeah they cut them off ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
          Iโ€™m interested in seeing a picture of them when you can.
          Hi Lynne,

Well, they ain't Manolo Blahniks but they simply slide onto weirdly shaped, deformed, inverted feet, such as mine, as they have extra wide opening and have no pressure points, which is great for skeletal feet like mine.

Brand: Podartis. Shoe: Deambulo X

They're very comfortable but won't be making a debut on Sex & The City, or even Eastenders, for that matter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Podartis Deambulo X .jpg

Podartis Deambulo X open.jpg
          Love Ellie.

โ€‹

Comment

[QUOTE=Ellie;n68824]
            Hi Lynne,

Well, they ain't Manolo Blahniks but they simply slide onto weirdly shaped, deformed, inverted feet, such as mine, as they have extra wide opening and have no pressure points, which is great for skeletal feet like mine.

They're very comfortable but won't be making a debut on Sex & The City, or even Eastenders, f
            Love Ellie.

They look fab and sooo much more stylish than my knitted fur lined socks. I have ๐Ÿ‘ž envy and going to hit online shopping again x ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Comment

Thanks Deb xx My podiatrist got them for me.

โ€‹

Comment

If the shoe fits.....๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

They look really nice ellie I didn't know a podiatrist would supply shoes. Xxxx
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

They look great Ellie. Iโ€™ll show them to my podiatrist if I can get another appointment at Fairfield Hospital where sheโ€™s based. I have very wide feet anyway so hope that theyโ€™d suit me xx
                    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                      I didn't know a podiatrist would supply shoes.
                      Me neither! xx

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                        Hi Lynne,

They're very comfortable but won't be making a debut on Sex & The City, or even Eastenders, for that matter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Podartis Deambulo X .jpg

Podartis Deambulo X open.jpg
                        Love Ellie.

Theyโ€™re ยฃ68 without vat and ยฃ84 with vat at Reeds Medical. Iโ€™m thinking of buying a pair to save the faf of having to get another podiatrist appointment. What do you think Ellie? Xx
                        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
                          What do you think Ellie?
                          I don't walk at all Lynne, not even a shuffle, so I don't know if they'd be supportive enough for you.

If Reeds has a good Refund Policy, you could try them and return if they don't suit you. xx

โ€‹

Comment

Ellie, I texted my OT to ask her to ring the podiatrist that I saw to get me an appointment as the Reed Medical said to get feet measured by a professional as they can make a pair. The podiatrist that I saw told me that wouldnโ€™t need to be referred again and to just get in touch. The letter from her is somewhere here but my OT might have the number to hand xx

Comment

That's a result Lynne ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜˜

โ€‹

Comment

They look amazing Ellie. I'll definitely investigate these. I've really struggled with shoes, not that I can stand or walk. I bought a pair of size 8 boots recently, I normally take a 5, but at least we can get them on me. I too have been wearing mens thermal socks in the house, no fur lining though ๐Ÿ˜•. Just bought a pair of those riduculous looking slippers for swollen feet. Nice and toasty but they do make me feel very 'special'. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Working...
                                X