Carers +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carers +

Today my agency carer fixed my bed clothes and trimmed my Dennis Healies! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Ooh, get you Adonis - time to update the Tinder photo 🀣🀣🀣😘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      Today my agency carer fixed my bed clothes
      Plus... don't they do that daily πŸ€” It's not a big ask. 😟😘

​

Comment

I thought eyebrows would be done same time as shave 😳
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

In my experience eyebrows were taken care of by the barber. Covoid took care of that. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yep, my dad's barber trim his Healies every time he has his haircut, still does, Covid or not. xx

​

Comment

The ones round here quadrupled their rates and introduced a booking system. πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
              X