In the middle of the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the middle of the night

It was midnight and all over the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. I came awake and thought I felt a fart brewing. Imagine my thoughts as what I felt coming forth was no wind. Lucky for me I wear pads so a trip to the bio loo and a change into clean pad followed, slowly, and back to sleep went I. What is life without a little excitement? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Oh dear..at least you didnโ€™t have to wait for a carer to arrive in the morning to clean you up.I am so grateful I have my husband to support me as well as my sister in law.I canโ€™t imagine how hard it is to live alone with MND as it progresses.I know Now I canโ€™t walk it would feel impossible to remain at home with all the other symptoms.

I feel taking prescribed supplements renders my bowel habits erratic.Add to that laxatives and who knows when I need loo.No accidents so far and I have help on hand.
    Have a good day Matthew
    Best wishes
    Mary x

Comment

Matthew I read that verse every Christmas and nearly know it off by heart. It will never be the same again ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
      X