Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello?

Where is everyone? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜xxxx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Sorry I had a day when I spend forever trying to get through on the phone. Our bank is giving me a hard time because I quoted lpa and have blocked me from my account because we moved house and updated my phone. I can use the account. Cant view it with an app or online only by phone so pretty much cutting Stephen out altogether.

Everything else went well hospital, transport, breast screening while Stephen has his peg done. So thank goodness for that.

I was thinking of everyone xx
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      Where is everyone? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜xxxx
      Around the time of your post yesterday I was ready on my iPad. I don’t spend all day on the forums. I get showered, dressed and sat on my RR chair before even think about looking on forums but I check my emails first. So my first check in might be between 10 and 11. Then I’ll might check again a couple of times later. Were you lonely yesterday Mathew? X
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

It was a bit of a ghost town. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘»xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Halloween theme then.πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Cat just been sick on the floor! πŸ™
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
          X