X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
    I don't know what caused it as I was asleep when it started. It has always been caused by choking on a small amount of liquid before.
    It must have been a scary experience for you Rosemary, it could have been triggered by saliva .

Do you remember if your neck was supported, head lolled back or in an odd position?

I need to have the head of the bed raised, the pillow pulled right under my neck my shoulders to hold my neck (throat) in a good position to swallow throughout the night. I also take meds to reduce saliva during the day.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Sorry but I haven't yet had that but I thought you should know you're not alone. 😋🤗😗😍xx

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary6NT
    started a topic Night time laryngospasm

Night time laryngospasm

I woke at 4.30am with a partial laryngospasm. Partial in that my airway wasn't completely blocked but still difficult to breathe and it took much longer to subside than before (about half an hour). I don't know what caused it as I was asleep when it started. It has always been caused by choking on a small amount of liquid before. Has anyone else experienced this? Inability to breathe has always been my major fear since childhood when I used to get bad asthma.
Working...
X