Not just for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just for women

Over the past two days I have had a full body wash with moisturisers, a shave, a hair wash and a manicure. I feel like a new man. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

I hope you find one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Sorry couldn't resistπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

matthew55 Wonderful to hear - we all need and deserve a bit of pampering. πŸ‘πŸ˜

Are your carers relaxing into your ways and expectations, their roles and expectations and time management? 😘😘
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

There's too many for that. I'm waiting for my pa. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          I'm waiting for my pa.
          Oh good, there's movement on the PA? Presume you need more than 1 for rest days, illness and holidays. xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I guess so, I'm on a waiting list so the race is on. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
            X