My sheepskin throne is nearly there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sheepskin throne is nearly there

Latest addition from Australia a beautiful mushroom coloured, genuine sheepskin 3ft by 2ft. Perfect for my bony bum. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Enjoy 😘😘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Since the word "Throne" has come up - here is a bigger version of my avatar picture.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        Latest addition from Australia a beautiful mushroom coloured, genuine sheepskin 3ft by 2ft. Perfect for my bony bum. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘xx
        Sounds great...keep you cozy tooπŸ€“πŸ‘πŸ»
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

WheelsOfSteel All you're missing is the MAGA cap 🀣🀣🀣😘

​

Comment

matthew55 How many are in the pile now or is the Aussie sheepskin enough? xx

​

Comment

I think it's ten but there's no limit. One a month while I'm breathing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I think it's ten but there's no limit.
                Are you stable atop 10 sheep πŸ˜πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Dunelm have some reasonably priced sheepskin rugs πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ»
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

One a month while I'm breathing.
                    Wouldn't it be cruel if you were allergic 😱😱😱 xx

​

Comment

As far as I know I'm not allergic to anything apart from wasp stings. I have four real and the rest are fake. I pay around fifty for a real and half that for fake. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ˜xx
                      ​​​

Comment

I'm a big chap so very stable. Or is that I should live in a stable? πŸ΄πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸ˜xx

Comment

genuine sheepskin 3ft by 2ft.
                          Thought they'd be 4ft... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OK, I'll get my coat πŸ™„

​

Comment

Lol. I have a thread for that. πŸšΈβ˜’οΈπŸ£πŸ€“xx

Comment

Or is that I should live in a stable? πŸ΄πŸŽπŸ¦„
                              Well, if that accessible bungalow doesn't materialise, it'll be you and the unicorn in a stable, at least they're level access, warm and dry πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Working...
                              X