It happened again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happened again

Yep spoke to the great white phone. This time I had more notice. Banging head, bathed in sweat and stomach making strange noises. I made it upstairs and was right next to my suction machine.
    A lie down for a couple of hours and I'm almost back to my version of normal. Happy Days. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

matthew55 sorry to hear that. Something needs sorting out me thinks๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Ugh, that's rough ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Hope it doesn't become a regular thing...

Was it soon after eating? Not casting aspersions on your hygiene but it doesn't take much for bacteria to get into a syringe, tubing etc and wreak havoc. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
      โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

That is a possibility
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          That is a possibility
          ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
          โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
          X