No announcement yet.

Can you hear the pin dropping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Music man's wife it's preventative really, so no pressure sore develops. The physio was on the ball πŸ‘πŸ‘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
      In hospital - planned visit for follow up sleep study and adjustments to ventilator. Lots of other things addressed too
      Great that you're getting an MOT Peter, makes the hospital stay very worthwhile. And great too that Wendy (πŸ˜‰) has been allowed to stay, takes so much stress away. πŸ€—πŸ€—
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
        And great too that Wendy (πŸ˜‰) has been allowed to stay, takes so much stress away. πŸ€—πŸ€—
        I’d forgotten her name! Made us laugh (again) thanks
        Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

PeterPan hope all goes well...great your wife could stay too especially in these times we're in. Take care πŸ™
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Very good to have an independent witness too.
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

im here today. sorry busy day. xxx
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
              X