• Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    im here today. sorry busy day. xxx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Very good to have an independent witness too.

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    PeterPan hope all goes well...great your wife could stay too especially in these times we're in. Take care πŸ™

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    And great too that Wendy (πŸ˜‰) has been allowed to stay, takes so much stress away. πŸ€—πŸ€—
    I’d forgotten her name! Made us laugh (again) thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
    In hospital - planned visit for follow up sleep study and adjustments to ventilator. Lots of other things addressed too
    Great that you're getting an MOT Peter, makes the hospital stay very worthwhile. And great too that Wendy (πŸ˜‰) has been allowed to stay, takes so much stress away. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Thanks Music man's wife it's preventative really, so no pressure sore develops. The physio was on the ball πŸ‘πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    In hospital - planned visit for follow up sleep study and adjustments to ventilator. Lots of other things addressed too and fantastic that my wife (carer!) has been able to stay too. A bit like camping for her, but so helpful now I’m getting so helpless. Home tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Music man's wife
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your foot Ellie xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Not painful at all Deb OT & Physio were here this week and asked the nurse to take a look at my feet, just in case, and she brought some nice foam dressings. xx
    Glad that your foot isn’t painful and that you’re nurse is looking after it xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosemary6NT View Post
    I had the MND nurse today for a catch up. All sorts of things arranged including talk about NIV and a DNR arrangement . On the bright side a friend turned up with a delicious strawberry pavlova t help with my calorie intake!
    A day of two halves Rosemary... 😏😘

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary6NT
    replied
    Hello all, I had the MND nurse today for a catch up. All sorts of things arranged including talk about NIV and a DNR arrangement . On the bright side a friend turned up with a delicious strawberry pavlova t help with my calorie intake!

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Not painful at all Deb OT & Physio were here this week and asked the nurse to take a look at my feet, just in case, and she brought some nice foam dressings. xx

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I'm not here 😍😍😘

Been busy; nurse came twice today, because I'm worth it 😊 No, she put a dressing on my Gruffalo foot, then returned with more. xx
    Hope your foot is ok Ellie and not painful at all xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I'm not here 😍😍😘

Been busy; nurse came twice today, because I'm worth it 😊 No, she put a dressing on my Gruffalo foot, then returned with more. xx

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Matthew,
    having a lazy day
    Just reading, tv and not been out.Grandchildren( twins) arriving after school and staying for dinner joined by their other 2 siblings.
    I have some days where I want to go out or see friends but need quiet days too.
    Hope your day is going ok.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X