replied
    Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    I checked the box on our vitamin D. It is D3 1000 IU xx
    👍 Same as mine. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    That's interesting Lynne K the light box obviously makes a noticeable difference to your mood.

I take vitamin D3 supplements year round, supposedly very good for regulating mood. xx
    I checked the box on our vitamin D. It is D3 1000 IU xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I take vitamin D3 because that’s the form of D produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I don’t know about the difference in vitamin D3 Ellie. We’ve got vitamin D but I didn’t read the box so might be D3 or not. X

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    That's interesting Lynne K the light box obviously makes a noticeable difference to your mood.

I take vitamin D3 supplements year round, supposedly very good for regulating mood. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I think that my fed up day yesterday and today I wasn’t as bright as usual was because I haven’t had enough light on my eyeballs. So I asked Steve to get my light box out. I’m usually upbeat no matter what and have only ever been a little downcast in winter months. That’s why I bought a light box a few years ago, Lynne

Leave a comment:

• shrew
    replied
    so pleased for you enjoy x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Thanks Olivia. I hope that you both had a lovely time in ‘the lakes.’ One of our favourite places xx

Leave a comment:

• Olivia H
    replied
    It does you so good Lynne to have a change of scene. We've managed to get to the Lake District for a little break, just waiting for the snow to arrive! X

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Yes Bri’ I was watching the weather last night carefully. It’s overcast, a bit windy and raining intermittently, xx

Leave a comment:

• bridoc2904
    replied
    Sounds absolutely wonderful Lynne, take advantage of the good company and music before the weather gets really bad later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Yes thanks Linda xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Lynne K sounds like a good time...👍🏻😘

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Thanks Ellie xx