Botox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botox

I mentioned last week that I was going to have Botox injected into my salivary glands to see if that would stop me dribbling and drooling. However, it was cancelled the day before ( wait for it) because “there is a UK wide shortage of the right kind of needles “. What do you think about that?
    I did some thinking and then remembered I have a sewing box full of needles that I can’t use anymore.🤔. I wonder if they would come in handy? 🪡🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
    “there is a UK wide shortage of the right kind of needles “. What do you think about that?
    Probably the perfect storm combination of needles for Covid vaccines taking priority at manufacturing facilities and Brexit...

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
    I did some thinking and then remembered I have a sewing box full of needles that I can’t use anymore.🤔. I wonder if they would come in handy?
    😂😂 I can see you rooting through the 'sharps' bins round the back of your local hospital.

Hope you're called back soon Lizzie that's very disappointing for you. 🤗😘
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

So sorry Lizzie ...its hard when you're geared up to something to bring relief and it doesn't happen .Hope its not too long for you to wait

I had a blood test cancelled because there was a nationwide shortage of bottles !! Not that I was bothered xx

Comment

Lizzie Deb I had a blood test cancelled previously due to shortage of bottles😳🙄

Hope you get sorted soon Lizzie👍🏻😘
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X