Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    The added bonus is that alcohol will clean medical grade silicone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary6NT
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Just be careful of the amount. When I did 60mil of Dutch gin I ended up in Hospital with a suspected stroke! πŸ₯πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚xx
    Lols!!

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    That and more.

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Meeting on the 17th 9f this month with management of agency and their boss. Live in hope me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—xx
    ​​​​​​
    Is that about when they said they'd called and hadnt? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Meeting on the 17th 9f this month with management of agency and their boss. Live in hope me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—xx
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I haven't had my tube changed since it was fitted. Back when I did it I was with company, and I wanted to fit in. Besides I can taste it when I burp. πŸœπŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Matthew can I ask you what the point to that was?................you couldnt possibly have tasted it could you?

Sue

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    matthew55
    You are a funny guy…lamb bhuna and alcohol!Beginning to think many people with MND just do as they please given the things we have to cope with.
    Do you have your PEG tube changed at home every 3 months or so?
    Have a good day…hope you are coping with the carers?
    Best wishes
    Mary x

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Relax Mary it will not perish the tube. I've put a lamb bhuna down which turned the tube dark brown but didn't affect the tubes integrity. πŸ’‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Thanks for the advice Matthew. I will be very controlled πŸ™‚x

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Lizzie
    I understand you fancy a drink .I often have a small wine if I fancy it but half the time along with absence of appetite now I don’t feel like it or have a few sips and abandon it.

I don’t think I would put it through my PEG though.Wouldn’t it cause the PEG tube to perish?

With MND I think like everything else in life you make your own choices while you can.If it gives you pleasure then go for it.I wouldn’t think one drink per day would do more harm that the horrid MND does.
    So cheers.
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Just be careful of the amount. When I did 60mil of Dutch gin I ended up in Hospital with a suspected stroke! πŸ₯πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚xx

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    replied
    Yes Elli, but I imagine it to be a better vintage πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Given that you won't taste the wine Lizzie, does that mean it can be a Β£4 bottle of plonk? πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    started a topic Use of PEG

Use of PEG

Has anyone else discovered that you can still enjoy a glass of wine by tube? I always enjoyed a glass with my meal in the evening, so thought I would experiment. Before my PEG meal in the evening I have an aperitif injected into my PEG ( just the one) and I have a little taste on my dead tongue. Surprisingly, it makes me feel almost normal again. No harm in that is there? πŸ·πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š xx
Working...
X