Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne K
    replied
    Linda, I too don’t know anything about numbered stages. That has never been mentioned to me. I’ve been using my powered wheelchair in the flat but again this afternoon wobbled to the loo with my walker. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Linda I didn't know anything of stages, never been mentioned here, seeing as everyone is different and they have no idea of timescales, or so it seems, how can they say what stage anyone is at?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Well if you're level 4 I must be level 10. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    matthew55 however if that's his clinical view....

I know I could direct my question to him...but just wondered about staging in general?

For me Im walking albeit slow and with a stick....eating/drinking....self caring again slowly...voice weak...NIV overnight.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I think he is irresponsible. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    started a topic Stages of MND

Stages of MND

I had a recent virtual consultation with my MND Consultant. I have received his letter today. He describes my diagnosis as Stage 4 MND
    To me that sounds like the final stage however this doesn't really give me a timescale. I don't know if there is such a thing.
    I've been reluctant to research as I'm prone to catastrophizing...

I suppose my question is can someone be at stage 4 (whatever that means) and continue at that stage for some time?

I'm writing on the basis that there's no such thing as a silly question...but as I write I do feel somewhat dim😏

I assume there are forum members at the same stage....anyway just putting it out thereπŸ˜‰
Working...
X