No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Ellie I was about 42/43 I think then, I don’t look like that now πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
    Janette x

Comment

Oh janette
      what lovely news. I am so pleased for you both.

Lots of hugs and kisses
      Xxxx
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Thank you Denise ❀️ Xx
        Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
          Yes Ellie I was about 42/43 I think then,
          It's a fab photo Janette: an insight into the real you, the girl with the patio pub πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Yes Ellie the patio pub I can’t get into anymore lol πŸ˜‚ xx
            Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
              Yes Ellie the patio pub I can’t get into anymore lol πŸ˜‚ xx
              Outdoor table service Janette, I can see Phil balancing a tray of drinks in one hand, collecting tips in the other 😍😍 If skiers can sit outdoors halfway up a mountain, then The Ramp & Duck pub can have outdoor tables, even in February πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Congratulations Janette xx
                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Thanks Lynne ❀️ Xx
                  Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                    Outdoor table service Janette, I can see Phil balancing a tray of drinks in one hand, collecting tips in the other 😍😍 If skiers can sit outdoors halfway up a mountain, then The Ramp & Duck pub can have outdoor tables, even in February πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
                    🀣🀣🀣
                    Janette x

Comment

Nettie

That is wonderful news. Planning on marrying Hubs next year too, as the 15 year old handfasting is not legal.

I didn't know you could get married at home, legally. Are you in England?

Have a fab time.

Waiting for lowered door still, so hubs still house bound.

Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Hi Dee, thank you ❀️ Aww are you? Must be something in the air 😊
                        I didn’t know about it at first but because I’m classed as housebound you can, you just have to have forms signed by your doctor to confirm your housebound. Yes I’m in England love Janette x
                        Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by DeeH View Post
                          Planning on marrying Hubs next year too, as the 15 year old handfasting is not legal.
                          Does Thomas know?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

That's wonderful news Donna, thanks for sharing. Huge congrats. 😘

​

Comment

How excellent - congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

Does Thomas know?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

That's wonderful news Donna, thanks for sharing. Huge congrats. 😘
                              He was a bit shocked

I just need to sort something, it is only for legal reasons.

The handfasting was beautiful. In Peru in 2005.
                              Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Wishing you all the happiness in the Universe πŸŒŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚xx
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X