Good luck 🤞🤞 xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I get it in liquid form every week

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    PeterPan Peter is there another brand of the same actual medicine that might be helpful and prescribed? One that contains a large amount of the Glycopyrronium? I didnt know if another brand might be better cost wise and not so difficult for your gp to prescribe? Am guessing you have probably already looked into that.
    Last edited by Zante; 7 December 2021, 13:00.

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    started a topic Glycopyrronium gold dust

Glycopyrronium gold dust

Has any one else found it difficult (or maybe impossible) to obtain Glycopyrronium Bromide tablets for salivation? The hospital has recommended it (but doesn’t stock it). GP isn’t allowed to prescribe it because it’s on a ‘double red’ list for reasons of cost and effectiveness. I think this list is local to Herts Valleys CCG.

Six months ago the GP did prescribe it, but no longer can. From using it then I know that it does work for me.

I do take Amitriptyline which hasn’t stopped the problem. Botox hasn’t worked for me and I’ve developed an allergy to Hyoscine patches!

I’m happy to challenge Herts Valleys CCG, but it would be useful to know others’ experiences. Thanks.
    Last edited by PeterPan; 7 December 2021, 12:27.
Working...
X