Think before despairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think before despairing

Yesterday I could move the dial on my pump with my fingers, today I couldn't. After trying all sorts of contortions I had a eureka moment and got my pliers. Bingo!!!! It ain't over until the physically challenged lady sings init? πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜Žxx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

That’s great Mathew xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Where there's a will.....& all thatπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Woo hoo. I'm the same i keep at it, we are a hardy bunch.
        Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

It gives you a chance to be creative. I think you have shown lots of creativity in this forum Matthew, how have you made use of that in your life?? xx
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Back in time I was an art student but being young and stupid I did other things. Hey Ho! πŸŽ¨πŸ˜…πŸ˜β€οΈxx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
            X