Christmas this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas this year

I very rarely had a happy Christmas so, for reasons too numerous to mention, it holds no special place in my life me. I appreciate for others the opposite is true. So I will be absent for long periods until it's all over. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    it holds no special place in my life
    You hold a special place in my life Matthew, genuinely, not me being mushy for the sake of it.

I send you happy thoughts, hugs and kisses 😚😚😚
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hi Matthew, hope you have a peaceful time.At least we won’t be wondering where you are now you have pre warned us..
      Best wishes
      Maryx

Comment

matthew55
        Forum Member
        matthew55 hope you won't be absent too long....we rely on your humour πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŒ²
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Hi
          matthew55
          Forum Member
          matthew55 . Thank you for letting us know and I'm sorry Christmas is an ordeal for you. It's hard to escape it.

It's still a week to go so do get in touch if you need the support of your forum friends at any time.

Love and hugs to you xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

Hey Matthew I am sorry you are going through this. A lot of people are in the same situation. I didn't buy any cards this year and your address is in Portugal with everything else. I will be thinking of you over Christmas and every one else. Perhaps we should make a pact to raise a glass, even if it's an imaginary one, at the same time. A time that is supposed to be so happy for many has the opposite effect.

Love and hugs
            😘
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
            X