Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Hey Matthew I am sorry you are going through this. A lot of people are in the same situation. I didn't buy any cards this year and your address is in Portugal with everything else. I will be thinking of you over Christmas and every one else. Perhaps we should make a pact to raise a glass, even if it's an imaginary one, at the same time. A time that is supposed to be so happy for many has the opposite effect.

Love and hugs
    😘

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Hi matthew55 . Thank you for letting us know and I'm sorry Christmas is an ordeal for you. It's hard to escape it.

It's still a week to go so do get in touch if you need the support of your forum friends at any time.

Love and hugs to you xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    matthew55 hope you won't be absent too long....we rely on your humour πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŒ²

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Matthew, hope you have a peaceful time.At least we won’t be wondering where you are now you have pre warned us..
    Best wishes
    Maryx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    it holds no special place in my life
    You hold a special place in my life Matthew, genuinely, not me being mushy for the sake of it.

I send you happy thoughts, hugs and kisses 😚😚😚

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    started a topic Christmas this year

Christmas this year

I very rarely had a happy Christmas so, for reasons too numerous to mention, it holds no special place in my life me. I appreciate for others the opposite is true. So I will be absent for long periods until it's all over. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx
Working...
X