X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    Thank you for letting us know Ellie.

Doug, I'm thinking of you and sending love and huge hugs to our milk tray man xxx😘💕🤗

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Thanks Ellie, for this news. Sending love and very best wishes to Doug x

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Ellie - thank you for letting us know. We are a little family and I for one miss people when they don't post for a while and worry if they are OK.

I hope Doug is improving and will be home soon. Sending gentle hugs x

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Thanks for posting Ellie and

Sending healing thoughts & love to Doug Carpenter 🙏💙🕯xxx
    Last edited by LindaB; 7 April 2022, 17:01.

Leave a comment:

• AngieCanuck
    replied
    I’m so sorry to hear about Doug! Sending loads of positive thoughts and prayers from across the pond ❤️‍🩹
    My daughter’s little friend next door (who played at our house all weekend) is now COVID positive, along with her entire family. My daughter and I have been sick since Tuesday but still negative on rapid tests. I had to reschedule my EMG and visit from OT. So far I’ve had a scratchy throat and incredibly tired. Sleeping as much as my daughter allows, lol.
    I am so sick of COVID!!

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    We wish him well and a quick recovery.

💗😘😘🤗🤗💕

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Just to let you know that Doug has been in hospital with Covid for one week now. I've been reluctant to post this news but know that his many friends would like to know why he's not been on the forum.

I managed to get a message to him last Friday but unfortunately I don't know anything about his current state of health...

I know that we all send our love and best wishes to him.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
    We saw everyone today to exchange presents. A lovely couple of hours had
    Just what the doctor ordered Lynne, sounds wonderful. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Lynne K Have you some tests too Lynne?

Take good care 🤗🤗😘
    Steve got a box of tests, used one and gave the rest to my daughter last night. Steve’s was negative as well as my daughter, her three kids, my granddaughter, her partner, their daughter and his son. We saw everyone today to exchange presents. A lovely couple of hours had xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    thanks guys thats what i thought. he just loves me poking him up the nose and sticking those swabs down his throat. have to say it does nothing for me. comparable with dentist and opticians. just hate anyone getting that close i hold my breath. i shall pass out one of these days and it will be on a certificate as complications setting in due to having a swab.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I got one and it went straight into the bin. 😁😂😍😘xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    do i use it if he seems sick? is this to do with the tablet thing if it comes back positive?
    Use it only if Stephen has symptoms.

Click here for more info. xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    pardon me if we have already covered this but ive just received a test kit for stephen its a registered kit. COMBI126_HOME_ANTI-VIRAL_PCR Kit. thing is i dont know what im supposed to do with it. do i use it if he seems sick? is this to do with the tablet thing if it comes back positive?

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    How are things Doug Carpenter ? xx

Leave a comment:

• David R
    replied
    My wife got pinged and the PCR test came back positive even thought a LFT showed negative before and after, my advice don’t trust LFT’s, any risks or symptoms go for PCR’s strange thing is the two days following she did PCR’s again and both came back negative, I’m starting to mistrust the tests all together. she only had a cough and wore a mask all day and so far I haven’t had any problems, we’ve both had Boosters so hopefully they are working, all very confusing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X