X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Lynne K Have you some tests too Lynne?

Take good care ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
    Steve got a box of tests, used one and gave the rest to my daughter last night. Steveโ€™s was negative as well as my daughter, her three kids, my granddaughter, her partner, their daughter and his son. We saw everyone today to exchange presents. A lovely couple of hours had xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
      We saw everyone today to exchange presents. A lovely couple of hours had
      Just what the doctor ordered Lynne, sounds wonderful. xx
      โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Just to let you know that Doug has been in hospital with Covid for one week now. I've been reluctant to post this news but know that his many friends would like to know why he's not been on the forum.

I managed to get a message to him last Friday but unfortunately I don't know anything about his current state of health...

I know that we all send our love and best wishes to him.

Love Ellie.
        โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

We wish him well and a quick recovery.

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about Doug! Sending loads of positive thoughts and prayers from across the pond โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
            My daughterโ€™s little friend next door (who played at our house all weekend) is now COVID positive, along with her entire family. My daughter and I have been sick since Tuesday but still negative on rapid tests. I had to reschedule my EMG and visit from OT. So far Iโ€™ve had a scratchy throat and incredibly tired. Sleeping as much as my daughter allows, lol.
            I am so sick of COVID!!

Comment

Thanks for posting Ellie and

Sending healing thoughts & love to Doug Carpenter ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•ฏxxx
              Last edited by LindaB; 7 April 2022, 17:01.
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Ellie - thank you for letting us know. We are a little family and I for one miss people when they don't post for a while and worry if they are OK.

I hope Doug is improving and will be home soon. Sending gentle hugs x
                Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Thanks Ellie, for this news. Sending love and very best wishes to Doug x
                  Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thank you for letting us know Ellie.

Doug, I'm thinking of you and sending love and huge hugs to our milk tray man xxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Comment

Thanks for the update Ellie

Doug, I hope you get better and back home soon x
                      Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Thanks for the update Ellie
                        Also sending positive vibes and healing hugs to Doug Carpenter
                        Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive ๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comment

Doug Carpenter Hope you are soon on the mend.
                          AngieCanuck Hope it's not Covid and you are feeling better.
                          Xx

Comment

Doug Carpenter thinking of you and sending prayers for a speedy recovery xxxxxx

Boiler

xxx

Comment

Still no news? ๐Ÿค”
                              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

@dougcarpenter hoping for a speedy recovery and you are home very soon x

Comment

Working...
                                X