Covid19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great news - Doug came home from hospital a few days ago πŸ‘πŸ‘

He has been quite poorly and is continuing his recovery in the comfort of his own home, and said he'll post when he feels up to it. xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie Thank you for the update. Hope doug recovers quickly x
      Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Thank you so much for letting us know about Doug Ellie

Doug, I've been thinking about you and am sending love and hugs xxxπŸ’•

Comment

Glad to see you back again πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Doug that must have been a hard experience being in hospital with Covid all this time, great that you’re home again, all the best xxx
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Ellie

Thanks for letting us know.

Doug I hope being home is just what you need for rest and recovery.
              Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

Ellie such good news!😘

Doug Carpenter welcome home...take care & rest & recoverπŸ’™πŸ™
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

That has put a big smile on my face!! Thank you for letting us know Ellie

Looking forward to hearing from you when you feel strong enough Doug xx
                  Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Very good news😊 keep getting better Doug x

Comment

Working...
                    X