X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    Lynne K sorry your partner is 'frazzled'...he needs a carers assessment where this can be adressed...you shouldnt have to take the brunt of it...take care ๐Ÿ™
    Yes I know Linda. Iโ€™ve been waiting ages for a social care assessment. It canโ€™t come soon enough and fingers crossed that carers will be available because Kevin Winch of Home Instead said that he canโ€™t provide carers at the time because lots of his staff are isolating and he said other agencies will be the same xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    The difference is amazing. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    matthew55 I couldn't be happier for you. xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Lynne K sorry your partner is 'frazzled'...he needs a carers assessment where this can be adressed...you shouldnt have to take the brunt of it...take care ๐Ÿ™

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Thatโ€™s really great Matthew. Lynne hopefully it will be us soon too, hang on in there xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Just met three of my team and they are great! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œxx
    Thatโ€™s great Mathew. I havenโ€™t had an assessment yet but hopefully soon as Steve will get frazzled and Iโ€™ll be the one person that he can take it out on (he needs someone to let steam off on and Iโ€™m not up for it but sometimes it gets thrown my way) xx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Just met three of my team and they are great! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œxx

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Thanks buddy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    All the best for tomorrow mate and for the settling in period with your new carers ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I may have misremembered but whatever it is it payed for my v pillow and all my care. I still get PIP and mucho UC! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mary C View Post
    1)Social services funded which included a financial assessment to determine if the person was required to pay a contribution.
    Thank you Mary - the first option must apply in this case, which is great for Matthew. I just hadn't heard of 'CIC' before.

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday - I know Christmas must have a deeper meaning to you, than it does for many of us. xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Mary C interesting to read that Mary, thanks for your efforts to type it xx

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Ellie,
    When I worked for Social Services pre MND diagnosis 18 months ago care at home was funded by

1)Social services funded which included a financial assessment to determine if the person was required to pay a contribution.

2)Self fundedโ€ฆIf the person requiring care at home had more than ยฃ23.250 in their name only then they would need to pay for carers in full until savings dropped below that figure.A contribution would then be needed.

3)Continuing health care funded.Whereby NHS pay in full for care at home and no contribution required by the care recipient.

4) Direct payment to fund personal assistant โ€ฆโ€ฆfinanced by social services with a financial assessment required to determine care recipients contribution.

best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I'm still a Southerner. My Right at home is in Lowton. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    LindaB thanks xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X