Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes

Back when I had my radiotherapy I was described as a mouth breather, these days I am a nose breather. Some days I take glyco Bromide like water my mouth flowing with saliva yet other days not a drop as I struggle to keep my mouth moist. There are days that my right leg vibrates all the time, and others when it stays still. The only constant at the moment is waking up each morning. I just wish there was day I didn't. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜œπŸ˜…xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

I've been taking antihistamines and they make me really thirsty. I don't know if they would help. I take they for sleep problems not allergy. Ellie will probably tell me off but I just thought...!

anyway if you don't wake up who is going to do the jokes? Who is going to come up with enticing subjects? Going to need an ouija board (think that's how its spelt?) Should be interesting trying to make contact every day 🀣
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
      Ellie will probably tell me off but I just thought...!
      As if... 😏😍😍😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        The only constant at the moment is waking up each morning. I just wish there was day I didn't.
        Well mate, if life guarantees people one thing, it's death... 😏😘😘😘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
        X