X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary C
    replied
    Thanks Ellie, thanks for advice.
    Do you find it difficult accessing your dentists surgery.I can get in using the wheelchair but no longer can transfer on to recliner coach he uses.
    Could I get vitamin deficiency by using fortisips only via the RIG.I drink water and squash etc orally?
    I will wait for dental appointment as had to change the last one as had another appointment.
    Best wishes
    Mary x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Mary C If you had your gums checked and teeth cleaned5-6 months ago, chances are it's not caused by plaque build up, but it's good that you're going to the dentist soon to rule some culprits in or out.

Could you be brushing too hard, or maybe the toothbrush is slipping off your teeth onto the gums - can you see little ulcers? It can be a sign of vitamin deficiency too.

If you're worried, you could bring forward the appointment with the dentist. xx

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    started a topic Bleeding gums

Bleeding gums

Anyway having trouble with gums bleeding?.I take supplements only via peg and orally take water, tonic water.
    Struggle to brush teeth as it makes me gag but do try twice a day.Noticed bleeding on gum line.Due dentist in February as I go every 6 months.Wondered if to do with MND or not?
    Trouble Is I blame MND for everything..
    Mary
    ​​​​​​​
Working...
X